Monday, October 11, 2010

Gorgeous black and white vintage wedding in Portland







This past weekend was Brandon and Terra's wedding at Venue Pearl in Portland, OR. Although I usually do not travel to Portland for weddings, this was an exception as the groom and I have known each other since we were babies. It was a pleasure for me to design this wedding, Terra has great taste so the flower choices all went really well together. Black feathers were incorporated into every detail, which helped create a vintage feel. The venue it's self also played into the theme, with it's open loft style floor plan and interesting textures. Enjoy the pics, I can't wait to see the professional ones :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess I know who is going to be designing my flowers for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, My name is Nichole and I am getting married in April. I really like http://designsbycourtneyweddingflowers.blogspot.com/2010/10/gorgeous-black-and-white-vintage.html how much would u charge me to make that and ship it to me? I live in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete