Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 10th was the busiest day ever! :)






This past weekend was the busiest my company has ever seen! July 10th weekend must of been extremely popular with brides because I had 3 events, and almost every celebrity that was engaged seemed to get married this past weekend as well! ( Carrie Underwood, Emily Blunt etc.) Many people will be celebrating July 10th as an anniversary for years to come :)

I had the pleasure of working with three amazing couples which all had very different wedding styles, my work space was a miss match of country, urban and classic styles. Each wedding was so beautiful, I'm sad to say that I don't have pictures to display of all of them.... Yet. But I will be hounding all of the photographers soon :)

Please enjoy the pictures I do have of my antique country wedding, located up in Arlington at A Country Location, what a beautiful and peaceful spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment